Cream Tea & Champagne Competition
Wed 16 May 2018
How would you like to WIN a Cream Tea and Champagne for you and a friend?
If so, we have the perfect competition for you as we have teamed up with the Grand Cafe in Southampton to offer you this excellent prize.
All you have to do is give our Facebook page a LIKE and on the competition post TAG two of your friends who you think might be interested in this great giveaway.
It is as simple as that and we will draw the winner on Monday 4th June 2018.
All of our competition terms can be found below but if you have any questions, please get in touch with us here online.
Good luck and don't forget to TAG your friends too!
Harcourts Property Management.
Terms and Conditions
1. Entry into this free prize draw (“Prize Draw”) implies acceptance of these rules. The owners of Harcourts Property Managementreserve the right to amend these rules at any time.
2. No purchase is necessary for entry into the Prize Draw.
3. The promoter (“Promoter”) is Harcourts Property Management
4. The Prize Draw is only open to residents in the UK who live in the UK and are strictly 18 years of age and over. Proof of age will be required upon collection of the prize.
5. The Prize Draw is not open to employees of Harcourts Property Management or any associated company with this competition, their direct family members or any persons directly or indirectly connected with the companyor running of the prize draw or the provision of any of the prizes.
6. To be eligible to win this prize, entrants using Facebook must LIKE the company page and tag two friends who may be interested in this prize in the comments. This competition is only available on Facebook. Click the link to enter our competition on Facebook >> https://www.facebook.com/harcourtspropertysouthampton/
7. A winner will be selected at random by an independent judge. The first valid entry drawn will be the winner.
8. The judge‘s decision is final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
9. The first prize is a Cream Tea for Two people and a glass of champagne at the Grand Café in Southampton.
10. The prize is not transferable and may not be redeemed for a cash alternative.
11. The winner will be contacted via social media within 24 hours from the close of the competition. If the winner cannot be contacted within a reasonable time (to be established by Harcourts Property Managementat its sole discretion) Harcourts Property Managementreserves the right to re-draw a winner and thereafter until a winner on these terms is found.
12. By entering the Prize Draw entrants agree to their name and photo being used in any future promotions and prize draws of Harcourts Property Management
13. The winner of the competition must also be present to collect the prize and have their photo taken to be used on the website and through the Harcourts Property Managementsocial media channels.
14. By entering the competition entrants are giving permission to be contacted by Harcourts Property Management. Permission can be withdrawn at any time by giving notice in writing addressed to the Promoter.
15. The competition starts on Friday 18th May 2018 and closes at 6pm on Monday 4th June 2018.
16. The name of the winner will be published on the Harcourts Property Management website and social media channels.